Re: psqlODBC/MSAcess How-To ?

From: Arnaud Lesauvage <thewild(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psqlODBC/MSAcess How-To ?
Date: 2006-03-24 15:49:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Erika Marlow a écrit :
> This link is the SQL code for the Access comparisons. I can't find the
> link for where I found this link though.
> http://docman.sourceforge.net/home_html/projects/sql/access_fix.sql

Thanks Erika, this is exactly what I was looking for !
It is strange that this doc explains taht :
-- you will need this function if you are using row versioning
-- according to
http://odbc.postgresql.org/psqlodbc.php?DocID=faq-advanced#rowversioning

you might not need it at all...

I could not find the fact, but what is the author talking about ?
Is this needed or not ?

--
Arnaud