updatable cursors

From: Antonio Pennino <antonio(dot)pennino(at)e2m(dot)it>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: updatable cursors
Date: 2006-03-16 14:10:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hallo,

I am using a new account but i am an old subscriber of this mailinglist.
My first question is: there are (at now or in the near time) good news
for the updatable cursors?

I use the latest psqlodbc driver (on win32) with the latest postgresql
server (on linux).
With this feature the program (MFC based) goes on crash, without is run
ok but slower if i compare it with a MDB file on the net.

My program make great use of looping in read/write on record (loop by
date, ecc.).

Thank you.