Re: ESTERROR

From: Michael Guerin <guerin(at)rentec(dot)com>
To: Michael Guerin <guerin(at)rentec(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ESTERROR
Date: 2006-03-15 16:30:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

Looks like my problem is back again today:

ERROR: relation with OID 76511 does not exist

What's the best way to track down this issue? Also, when I see these
errors there's usually no active query, maybe stat's collector or some
other internal process is looking for a table that doesn't exist anymore?

-Mike