Re: Turn OFF Stats of Postgresql

From: Ycrux <ycrux(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Marcos <mjs_ops(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Turn OFF Stats of Postgresql
Date: 2006-03-14 20:28:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Ho Marcos!
You can also try to adpat this parameters to your config:

TUNING:
* First, see:
http://www.lyris.com/lm_help/6.0/tuning_postgresql.html

* Adjust this params in your "/etc/sysctl.conf" to obtain the
best performances:

kernel.shmmax=70000000
kernel.shmall=13500000

net.core.rmem_max=8388608
net.core.rmem_default=65536
net.core.wmem_max=8388608
net.core.wmem_default=65536

* Adapt and copy the "postgresql.conf" to your
"/var/pgsql/data" directory.

Younes