Multiple insertion

From: Miguel <migabol(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Multiple insertion
Date: 2006-03-11 12:20:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

I need make multiple insertions in a new database under Postgresql 8.0 .
I will be satisfy if I can make this operation in a once operation. I
will be satisfied if I can make this operation in a once . I try use
INSERT TABLE ... VALUES (..), VALUES ( ); but in this way it doesn't
work. I am working in my degree project using java 5 and Postgresql 8.0.3 .
I hope if somebody may be explain if it is possible
Miguel Manzano