Re: Small fix in /developer/backend

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Small fix in /developer/backend
Date: 2018-02-28 13:47:33
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Raymond,

> On Feb 28, 2018, at 4:30 AM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that a link in /developer/backend is missing the closing double-quotes from the href attribute - here's a small patch to fix it.

Unfortunately like a lot of great one-line fixes, there is a little bit more to it
than that :-)

The anchor tag itself did not appear to provide any content within it. I’ve
modified your patch to update the language and direct the user to where to find
more information. I also took the liberty of fixing up the grammar in the
previous sentence of the paragraph.

If it looks good I am happy to commit later today.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Fix-URL-reference-to-the-commands-module-and-improve.patch application/octet-stream 1.4 KB