Unicode characters in query results

From: Adam Albrechtas <adam(dot)albrechtas(at)experiencepoint(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unicode characters in query results
Date: 2006-03-03 15:56:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I am using pgAdmin III 1.4.1 on windows xp(sp2). I am having trouble
viewing unicode characters in the query results window. I have tried a
couple of different fonts that I know should display the characters
properly (mostly french accented characters) but they still don't come
out right. Any ideas?

Thanks

Adam