Re: BUG #2272: stop

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: Mon <moniquechristien(at)cs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #2272: stop
Date: 2006-02-21 09:49:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Mon wrote:

> Bug reference: 2272
> Logged by: Mon
> Email address: moniquechristien(at)cs(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: no
> Operating system: sos
> Details:
>
> The bug is that there is not an easy way to unsubscribe to all the
> mailinglists. Just stop all the mails i reseave from you, i ame getting
> mad!

What isn't easy about the website? Login to your mailing-list admin page
(if you've forgotten your password you can have a copy sent to you).

http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?user=&passw=&func=login

Sign in, click "Unsubscribe or change settings" at the top of the page.
Tick all your mailing lists, click the "Unsubscribe" button.

If that's too complicated, try the following.
Go to http://www.postgresql.org/
Click "Mailing Lists" (in shortcuts)
Click "subscribe" in the left-hand menu.
Enter your email address, choose "unsubscribe" as the action
Click "Submit"
Repeat for each mailing-list.

Or of course there are the standard email-based mailing-list controls.

> Dont send me any mail and get me of any list i was subscribed to please?

Can I ask what you had tried to unsubscribe from the lists you had
subscribed to? It might be the instructions need to be improved.
--
Richard Huxton
Archonet Ltd