Re: Dropping a database that does not exist

From: Tham Shiming <shiming(at)misatravel(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Uwe C(dot) Schroeder" <uwe(at)oss4u(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dropping a database that does not exist
Date: 2006-02-15 01:16:59
Lists: pgsql-general

From pg_controldata

Latest checkpoint NextXID: 746940488

Under the database tree that is displayed in pgAdmin, when I click on
the database, an error dialog pops up with this message "An error has
occured: FATAL: database "db2" does not exist". Even if I disconnect and
reconnect, the database tree still shows db2 but if I just click on it,
the same error dialog will appear.

Regards,
Shiming