.ORG pavillions: Boston, San Francisco -- dealine looms!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: .ORG pavillions: Boston, San Francisco -- dealine looms!
Date: 2006-02-13 18:08:56
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

Based on prior attendance, the nice people at IDG have invited
PostgreSQL to have a booth at both Boston and San Francisco.

I know I can get together a booth in San Francisco; I don't know if
anyone can do the same for Boston. If someone does do a booth in
Boston, I will go to help staff it.

The other question, of course, is that I know we will have a number of
PostgreSQL-sponsoring companies at both shows. While I don't want to
split people's attention at the shows, we found out at LWE-SF last year
that being a "pod" in somebody else's booth ... even a PostgreSQL
Company like eDB ... significantly cut down on our traffic. So I'd
like to coordinate stuff with eDB, CMD, SRA and Sun to make sure that we
are neigher streching ourselves thin nor limiting our opportunities.

Please respond quickly; deadline is February 17th.

--Josh Berkus