PostgreSQLFr's new visual identity

From: Stéphane SCHILDKNECHT <sas(at)atosc(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQLFr's new visual identity
Date: 2006-01-26 21:45:52
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Dear community members,

The french-speaking non-profit association, postgreSQLFr is proud to
announce its new logo and its first goodies.

You can see the logo on the goodies there:
http://dbadialog.free.fr/PGFr/logo_pgfr_600.png

Our first goodies are t-shirts which can be seen here:
http://dbadialog.free.fr/PGFr/tshirts.png
The t-shirts have been payed by our first sponsor : Dalibo
(http://www.dalibo.net).

Cheers,

--
Stéphane SCHILDKNECHT