Re: SFPUG meetings, schedule for year

From: Steven Ericsson Zenith <steven(at)semeiosis(dot)com>
To: Sean Chittenden <sean(at)gigave(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SFPUG meetings, schedule for year
Date: 2006-01-15 04:41:03
Lists: sfpug

My interest is in seeing a South Bay/Silicon Valley complement to the
existing SFPUG schedule - some complementary meeting that occurs on the
alternate months that the group has traditionally met in Oakland. I've
been to a couple of meetings there - but it is a little too far,
consumes too much time and I have a hard enough time getting to the
meetings when they are in the city.

The next such meeting would be two months from now - I do not want to do
something in conflict with the SF group - so, (Josh?), perhaps we can
have a discussion about this on the agenda at next month's meeting in
the city? I'm sure Josh does not want to add to his organizational
burden - but I don't think it is hard for us to piggy-back onto the
current schedule if we offer to take the burden.

Steven