Re: problem compiling on suse 10 - success

From: Miha Radej <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: diego(at)adminsa(dot)com, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem compiling on suse 10 - success
Date: 2006-01-13 21:46:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

hi!

yes... well... status report... i removed any wx related stuff i've
installed from source from my system. i then decided to give yast a try
and i installed wxgtk and wxdevel from there; yast is offering version
2.6.1. pgadmin compiled and is running nicely, with the exception of not
being able to produce a debug build (configure fails if i use
--enable-debug).

for now i'll stick to what i have and try to figure out what went wrong
some other time :)

thanks again for all your help!

regards,
Miha

--
"... the small primitive tribes joined up and became huge, powerful
primitive tribes with more sophisticated weapons."