Re: POstgreSQL 8.1.X/Lazarus?

From: Tony Caduto <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: Zlatko Matić <zlatko(dot)matic1(at)sb(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: POstgreSQL 8.1.X/Lazarus?
Date: 2005-12-29 17:12:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Are you running Lazarus on win32 or Linux?(I assume win32 because you
mentioned a dll)

I have successfully used Zeos with Delphi against a 8.1 server, I even
used the libpq74.dll that ships with zeos.

I guess you should make sure any versions of libpq you have are in your
system32 dir. Windows first checks the system dir, then your app dir
for dlls. (it used to be the other way around)

Also check out the Zeos forums at:
http://zeosforum.net.ms/

Later,

Tony Caduto