About Windows Documentation

From: Nitin Sharma <n_files(at)bluebottle(dot)com>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: About Windows Documentation
Date: 2005-12-18 09:10:20
Lists: pgsql-committers

hi there..
I have a typical problem about documentation. my question is IS
THERE ANY DOCUMENTATION OF PostgreSQL FOR WINDOWS..
if not.. can you make documentation neutral to os because I
am a windows user and whenever I see the documentation it just move my
mind to a Linux platform..which makes me feel alone in this big system..

Nitin sharmA