Login problem

From: "Danjel Jungersen" <danjel(at)jungersen(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Login problem
Date: 2005-12-17 16:10:54
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi...

First: I'm a complete newbie on sql-servers ;-)

I have installed pgsql on a OpenBSD, and also phpPgAdmin.

I had some trouble doing that, so I'm not 100% what I did, regarding
to database names, users, passwords...

My problem is that i cannot get throught the login, I keep getting a
login failed.
This happen from both phpPgAdmin and psql...

Is there anywhere I can see what databases that are created, and
which users are created?
Is there anyway to see the users passwords, or to "reset" them ?

I have spent the whole day trying to get through, googling and
man'ing, but to no use :(

Therefore I hope to hear from you ;-)

Best regards
Danjel Jungersen