Re: lo function changed in PostgreSQL 8.1.1

From: "Premsun Choltanwanich" <Premsun(at)nsasia(dot)co(dot)th>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Richard Huxton" <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: lo function changed in PostgreSQL 8.1.1
Date: 2005-12-15 02:36:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you Tom. I will test it and reply the result as information for other. But it may a week for that cause many work in end of year.

"Premsun Choltanwanich" <Premsun(at)nsasia(dot)co(dot)th> writes:
> I think I use contrib/lo type for manage lo. What is wrong?

You need to use the 8.1 version of contrib/lo, not any previous version.

You might find that the easiest way to manage this is to create an empty
database, load the 8.1 contrib/lo definitions by running lo.sql, then
restoring from your pg_dump backup. You'll see some complaints about
duplicate function definitions but these can be ignored.