Group Query

From: Rob Kirkbride <rob(at)rkcomputing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Group Query
Date: 2005-12-14 11:00:48
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

It's probably because I'm struggling with array queries but how can I
get the (textual) list of groups allocated to the current user?

I can get the current_user and extract the id out of pg_user, however I
need to then match this to an element as part of a list in pg_group,
this is the part I can't find how how to do. I'd like it as a ResultSet
with each element with the textual group name

Thanks for any help,

Rob