Re: Fixed German tips

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fixed German tips
Date: 2005-12-07 00:04:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Here is an update of the German tips file which brings the text closer to
> actual German.

:-)

Well, somebody already called my translations "slightly broken German".
No big career as translator waiting for me...

Interestingly, nobody ever nagged about my broken English texts.
Probably too broken to even think about fixing them... Or never
recognized as wannabe-English.

fix them...

Thanks for review, applied.

Regards,