Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?

From: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: Jan de Visser <jdevisser(at)digitalfairway(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?
Date: 2005-12-06 23:07:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Jan de Visser wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 29 November 2005 00:50, Kris Jurka wrote:
>>
>>> Any chance you could send us a log trace using
>>> Oliver's new logging code in 8.2dev with loglevel=2?
>>

>> Anybody care to explain how I set that up using a DataSource? There
>> does not
>> seem to be a setLogLevel on BaseDataSource, and I can't use a URL
>> either...

Unfortunately the DataSource stuff has been a bit neglected when it
comes to connection parameters, there's lots of stuff you can't set there :(

> Doesn't seem to be directly possible. The loglevel variables are static
> however, so you should be able to just call
> org.postgresql.Driver.setLogLevel, unless there's some classloader issues.

They're now actually per-connection, but if you set a level at the
Driver level that becomes the default for new connections.

Or you can create a properties file called
"org/postgresql/driverconfig.properties" and put it in the driver's
classpath, and the driver will load defaults for all properties from there.

-O