mirroring tables to sqlite?

From: Mark Harrison <mh(at)pixar(dot)com>
To: Postgresql-General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: mirroring tables to sqlite?
Date: 2005-12-05 23:05:55
Lists: pgsql-general

So I need to mirror some data to sqlite. This will be a new application,
so we'll be able to keep the schema pretty simple so as not to overwhelm
sqlite... most of it is just strings and numbers anyways.

Right now I'm going over the output of "psql -echo-hidden" to see how
to pull the appropriate schema information from postgresql. The final
output will be sqlite statements to create tables which mirror the
structure in the master postgresql database.

Does anybody have something like this already?

Thanks!
Mark

--
Mark Harrison