Re: December Meeting

From: Tim Allen <tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Anand Kumria <wildfire(at)progsoc(dot)uts(dot)edu(dot)au>
Cc: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>, sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: December Meeting
Date: 2005-12-05 07:19:29
Lists: sydpug

Anand Kumria wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 10:26:19AM +1100, Gavin Sherry wrote:
> How about going to the Temple of Love? They do good Thai food and it is
> inbetween both Town Hall and Wynyard and is nearby to a few bars so we
> can have a beer afterwards.

Do you mean this place, Anand:

http://www.eatability.com.au/au/sydney/chinta_ria_the_temple_of_love.htm

If so, it doesn't sound like the ideal location according to those
reviews - bad food, bad service and high prices. But I've never been
there myself. However the location doesn't match your description, so
perhaps you mean somewhere else?

Tim Allen tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au
Proximity Pty Ltd http://www.proximity.com.au/