Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Date: 2005-12-03 19:29:03
Lists: pgsql-www

People:

This is the last I have to say on the subject:

pgFoundry is a Postgresql.org resource, not some external company site.
The mailing list we set up is on pgFoundry, and has public archives.
People from this list who are interested in helping us build a KB within
a short timeline are welcome to participate. People who just want to
look out for serious problems but don't want to participate can read the
archives. I have no intention wasting any more of my very limited time
arguing on this list to no point.

--Josh Berkus