PostgreSQL 8.0.1-2 WinXP Services

From: ig(at)freemail(dot)gr ( )
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL 8.0.1-2 WinXP Services
Date: 2005-11-28 00:05:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

Can anybody please tell me all the WinXP services that need to be run when someone is trying to install the Database?

The reason I am asking this is because I can not install the database. I tried everything and nothing works. So as a last try I am thinking of fiddling with the services. Maybe the installer needs a service that is not running at the moment.