Re: Another little problem...

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Marc Fournier <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Another little problem...
Date: 2005-11-30 15:41:09
Lists: pgsql-www

>It's worse than that. You can access the sub-pages, such as
>http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/
>...but all the ones that I just looked at show monthly archive
>links only for 2005-11, nothing older.

We have not changed anything on our end, which suggests that the archive
central repository
got screwey somehow. I did take a look at our copy and we no longer have
a index.php in / which
is why / doesn't come up.

I just tried the pgsql-general index page and it is doesn't show any
archives. I can say that the
archives are on the disk so it is definitely something that changed with
the PHP.

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/