Stored procedures in C

From: "Emiliano Moscato" <moski666(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Stored procedures in C
Date: 2008-04-23 19:32:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I have to do some stuff writing stored procedures for Postgres in C. I saw
the oficial documentation but it was hard for me to find out how to do a
simple function, let's call it "query()" , that receives a string and uses
this string to do a query and return the results. Has anyone some examples?
I am looking at crosstab() example at contrib/tablefunc/tablefunc.c, but it
is hard to follow, cause it does more complicated stuff.
Thanks in advance...
Regards,

Emiliano
--
mOsKi
"No hay nada que uno haga mal , lo que hay es poco vino." Autor Anonimo