Help with phpPgAdmin 4.0 debugging on Safari

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Lista PG-PHP <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help with phpPgAdmin 4.0 debugging on Safari
Date: 2005-11-23 04:14:12
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi All,

The phpPgAdmin team desperately needs someone who can figure out why the
new JavaScript expandy tree in phpPgAdmin 4.0 fails on Safari.

We use xloadtree and the demo on the xloadtree site works fine, however
it doesn't work in phpPgAdmin 4.0.

You can download PPA 4.0 here: http://phppgadmin.sf.net/

If someone who is a (good) PHP and JS developer could look into it, it'd
be great. Mail me back personally and I'll make sure that you guys
don't duplicate work if there's more than one of you.

Cheers,

Chris