psql errors

From: Juan Rojas <j(dot)rojas(at)tiba(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psql errors
Date: 2003-05-13 19:19:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I'd installed PostgreSQL 7.3.2 and I have a problem with PSQL.
Using version 7.2, every time I run an incorrect query, the program raised
an error message with the description of the problem, and if the result of
query was empty, it posted a '0 records' message.
Now, with version 7.3.2, when you execute an incorrect SQL statement, it
doesn't tell you anything.
Do someone knows if this is a bug or if I missed an option?
Regrads
Juan