Re: Visual Studio 2005 not happy with postgresql

From: "Leendert Paul Diterwich" <paulditerwich(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "'Tobias Britz'" <tobias(dot)britz(at)ersystems(dot)ch>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Visual Studio 2005 not happy with postgresql
Date: 2005-11-15 21:27:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dear Tobias,

I have the same problem with visual studio 2005. The beta's worked perfectly
but since the RTM version I'm experiencing the same.

Already filed this complaint to MS.

I have a schema public and meet all the previous requirements. So far I
haven't been able to crack this one and recoded my application to use npgsql
which has a commandbuilder but not the nice gui features.

In the postgresql log you actually see VS querying all the data (tables
etc.) but they simply don't display. Also the automatic generation of
update, delete and insertcommands does not work anymore.

Perhaps this helps.. (a bit ;) )

Cheers,

Paul

_____