Re: Unknown winsock error 10061

From: Wojciech Strzałka <wstrzalka(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unknown winsock error 10061
Date: 2009-07-07 13:28:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Sorry if what i'm talking is completely silly, but
the error code (ERROR_INVALID_ADDRESS - 487 (0x1E7)) returned from
MapViewOfFileEx suggest the ShMem address is wrong. The Windows
error codes are usually not really helpfull but
can we log the UsedShmemSegAddr and UsedShmemSegID in
PGSharedMemoryCreate and maybe also on successful PGSharedMemoryReAttach
in DEBUG log level?

--
Pozdrowienia,
Wojciech Strzałka