Re: RC1 uploaded

From: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RC1 uploaded
Date: 2005-11-01 17:08:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I've uploaded RC1 in src, win32, slackware and osx formats to
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/beta. Please take a quick look and
> report any serious issues before I announce it more widely.
OSX Version seems fine.

I found one small bug. When you open a query window, and choose "<new
connection>"
from the dropdown, then select a host and database, and press ok, the
dropdown shows
the new connection as selected, but neither does the window title
reflect that, nor
are commands actually executed in the new connection. Manually selecting the
just-created connection again fixes the problem.

Nothing release-critical, I suppose, just a minor annoyance.

greetings, Florian Pflug