Re: A good client

From: Tony Caduto <tony_caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: Wim Bertels <wim(dot)bertels(at)khleuven(dot)be>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A good client
Date: 2005-10-18 22:16:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Wim Bertels wrote:

> suggestions to good clients?
>
> tnx,

Hi,

You should check out PG Lightning Admin(PGLA) at:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com

We developed it because of the weirdness of PG Admin III on windows.
PGLA has a MDI interface with a MDI task bar that shows open MDI windows.
It also has a enterprise manager so everything is not in the same tree
view, and the tabs filter the open windows.
The biggest thing that annoyed me about PG Admin III was the way
it handled the function editor, and to this day it sometimes will shrink
up to the upper left corner or will open in the lower right hand corner
with 50% of itself off the screen.

All the SQL editors have code completion(including schema completion)
and function param hints.

Another good point is we will fix the bugs for you, unlike PG Admin III :-)

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com