About transform SQL grammar from postgresql 8.0 to mysql 3.0

From: Emi Lu <emilu(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: About transform SQL grammar from postgresql 8.0 to mysql 3.0
Date: 2005-10-11 15:34:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I know there is a script in perl can transform all sql commands in mysql
into the queries supported by postgreSQL.

Since we have not finished moving all data from mysql into postgresql,
we need dump around 60 tables from postgresql 8.0 to mysql 3.0 on a
daily basis.

So, I am looking for some existing scripts that can change postgresql
SQL grammar (E.g., filtering "set search_path") into the ones supported
by mysql 3.0?

Thanks a lot!
Emi