Re: Windows, ODBC drivers and strange points ...

From: Josef Springer <Josef(dot)Springer(at)JOOPS(dot)COM>
To: Marten Feldtmann <m(dot)feldtmann(at)t-online(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows, ODBC drivers and strange points ...
Date: 2005-10-10 13:02:57
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Sorry Marten, but i am using the ODBC interface on Smalltalk level only,
so i am not able to answer your questions. The only fact i can say is,
that the ODBC driver accept strings as an one byte array and answer
strings as two byte array.

Sorry,
Josef Springer

--

mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Josef Springer

<cid:part1(dot)07030304(dot)06070703(at)netscape(dot)com> -- the software company --

Orlando-di-Lasso Str. 2
D-85640 Putzbrunn

Tel. ++49(0)89 600 6920
Fax ++49(0)89 600 69220
mailto Josef(dot)Springer(at)joops(dot)com <mailto:Josef(dot)Springer(at)joops(dot)com>
Website http://www.joops.com