Monitoring Postgresql performance

From: Arnau <arnaulist(at)andromeiberica(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Monitoring Postgresql performance
Date: 2005-09-28 14:32:02
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi all,

I have been "googling" a bit searching info about a way to monitor
postgresql (CPU & Memory, num processes, ... ) and I haven't found
anything relevant. I'm using munin to monitor others parameters of my
servers and I'd like to include postgresql or have a similar tool. Any
of you is using anything like that? all kind of hints are welcome :-)

Cheers!
--
Arnau