Re: What has happened to pgxs?

From: Michael Paesold <mpaesold(at)gmx(dot)at>
To: Thomas Hallgren <thhal(at)mailblocks(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What has happened to pgxs?
Date: 2005-09-23 05:57:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
> I'm using a pre-compiled installation of PostgreSQL. All I want to do is
> use pgxs to be able to compile PL/Java.
>
> There is other stuff that seems strange to me. Why do you append
> 'postgresql' to the include directories further down in the file? I had
> to remove that in order to compile.

Perhaps this is just a problem with the pre-compiled installation?
Perhaps they are using strange configure options and than relocate the
stuff with the installer? I don't know much about Windows stuff, just a
wild guess. I would file a bug report in the pginstaller project on
pgfoundry. pgxs should work.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold