Re: XADataSource implementation

From: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, Michael Allman <msa(at)allman(dot)ms>
Subject: Re: XADataSource implementation
Date: 2005-09-12 02:00:59
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> I've been working on the XADataSource implementation. Patch attached.
> Test case is in the separate zip file, because I couldn't get cvs to
> include it in the diff.

This looks good to me. A few comments:

- we'll need to wrap translatable strings in GT.tr() calls
- there are some places where you compare Xids by identity (==) --
shouldn't these be using .equals()?
- do we really need all of that Base64 encoder/decoder class? Seems like
we could get away with something much more simple.

-O