Strange wording in advanced tutorial

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Subject: Strange wording in advanced tutorial
Date: 2019-01-10 12:33:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The file header in the advanced tutorial has what seems like incorrect (or at
least odd) wording: "Tutorial on advanced more PostgreSQL features”. Attached
patch changes to “more advanced” which I think is what was the intention.

I can willingly admit that I had never even noticed the tutorial directory
until I yesterday stumbled across it. The commit introducing the above wording
is by now old enough to drive.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
tutorial_wording.patch application/octet-stream 797 bytes