Re: c++ mfc: problem with bytea

From: Matthias Weinert <confusingness(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: c++ mfc: problem with bytea
Date: 2005-09-03 00:19:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Well, i tried to get more pieces of information... i found the option
odbc dll trace, i hope it will help you. however, it seemed to be much
more detailed than the last log (and it is exactly ONE fetching error,
last log seemed to have several..).

And sorry, i forgot: I'm using PostgreSQL 8.0.3 with the newest ODBC
driver (08.00.01.02) on WinXP Prof (!).

The DLL Trace is available at
http://manofhonor.de/SQL.LOG

Thx for help!