autovacuum = on ignored

From: Gene <genekhart(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: autovacuum = on ignored
Date: 2006-08-17 16:33:05
Lists: pgsql-general

For some reason when I restart postgresql the autovacuum = on is ignored and
when I do a show all it is showed as being off. It did not always do this
until recently. What is the best way to diagnose what maybe happening? Are
there other config files which may prevent it from being run? Thanks

--
Eugene Hart