Re: [HACKERS] Proposed patch to getaddrinfo.c to support

From: Petr Jelinek <pjmodos(at)seznam(dot)cz>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Proposed patch to getaddrinfo.c to support
Date: 2005-08-26 12:28:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> The patch I sent should be exactly what is required to have HAVE_IPV6
> and HAVE_STRUCT_ADDRINFO defined on windows. That should be true
> regardless of which windows you are building on - the headers should be
> the same.

Oh, if that include makes HAVE_IPV6 defined than it should be ok, I
guess I just misunderstood your mail about your changes to HAVE_IPV6
check in configure under windows. Sorry for misinformation.
[making...]
Yes it actually builds, make check has nine failures for me but that has
nothing to do with IPv6 (looks like postgres doesn't like my locale
because with initdb --no-locale it passes without prob).

So I hope IPv6 episode is finally over :)

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)