SQL/XML extension

From: Djoerd Hiemstra <d(dot)hiemstra(at)utwente(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL/XML extension
Date: 2005-08-18 08:50:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear PostreSQL hackers,

For the interested, here:
http://www.cs.utwente.nl/~hiemstra/courses/reports/sqlxml.pdf
you find a little report discussing possibilities to implement the
SQL/XML standard using the PostgreSQL extension mechanism. The report is
written by Master students following the course "XML & Databases" at U
Twente. Comments are welcome. (I am not on the developers list, so
please reply to my personal email as well)

Best regards,
Djoerd.

--
Djoerd Hiemstra