Re: [webmaster] Please mention...

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [webmaster] Please mention...
Date: 2005-07-28 23:51:03
Lists: pgsql-www

> Sigh. Japan is the second largest economy in the world. NTT Data is its
> largest company. People know who they are.

Really? You haven't met many US guys have you ;). I am teasing but I
actually checked with a couple of my customers before I made that statement.

They don't. That is not to say that no one does, but just to say that
many if most US businessmen don't. Does the CEO of CISCO know who they
are? Probably. The CEO of a 100 person 20 million dollar a year
Insurance Agency? No.

Guess which one (in general) is more likely to use PostgreSQL...

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting