Re: unusual ResultSet.next() behaviour

From: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
To: Les Carter <carterl(at)newkinetics(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: unusual ResultSet.next() behaviour
Date: 2005-07-27 22:33:38
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Les Carter wrote:

> Can anyone offer any explanation, or repeat the simple steps to confirm
> I'm not loosing my sanity?

Well, if you could give us an actual testcase we could test it.. as it
is your explanation is very vague. I'm not aware of any problems with
the return value of next(), and it's a pretty fundamental bit of the API
so I'd be suprised if something was wrong here and none of the
regression tests failed.

-O