Re: Debian/Stable can't build rereqs for svn tree

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Alex Perry <alex(dot)perry(at)ieee(dot)org>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Debian/Stable can't build rereqs for svn tree
Date: 2005-07-24 15:18:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Well, I don't know, I did not try to build it at the moment. However,
I've just built wx packages from Ron Lee in a sarge environment.
It's available from here:
http://www.enrici.com/pgadmin/debian/1.3.0/20050724/
This wx release is 2.6.1.1 (a 2.6.2 pre-release)

I've also built current trunk, binaries for debian/sarge x86 are
available from here:
http://www.enrici.com/pgadmin/debian/1.3.0/20050724/pgadmin3_1.3.0-0.1.svn20050724_i386.deb
http://www.enrici.com/pgadmin/debian/1.3.0/20050724/pgadmin3-data_1.3.0-0.1.svn20050724_all.deb
http://www.enrici.com/pgadmin/debian/1.3.0/20050724/libwxgtk2.6-0_2.6.1.0-0.pgadmin3.sarge.1_i386.deb