Anyone running PostgreSQL on Sun Solaris?

From: Chris Hoover <revoohc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Anyone running PostgreSQL on Sun Solaris?
Date: 2005-07-08 19:55:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

We are looking at the possibility of upgrading from our Dell Intel
systems running Linux to Sun boxes running Solaris. Are any of you
running PostgreSQL in this type of environment. Specifically, we are
looking at Sun v880 with Solaris 10. However, any Sun/Solaris
references would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris