minor nodeIndexScan tweak

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: minor nodeIndexScan tweak
Date: 2005-07-08 05:15:37
Lists: pgsql-patches

Per EDB's Coverity analysis, "runtimeKeyInfo" is only non-NULL if
"econtext" is also non-NULL, so we can eliminate a conditional on the
former by moving it inside an "if" block for the latter. Per discussion
of earlier similar changes, this is not for performance reasons but for
code clarity.

Barring any objections I'll apply this tonight or tomorrow.

-Neil

Attachment Content-Type Size
index_scan_cov_cleanup-2.patch text/x-patch 1.6 KB