Creating trigger function with argument(s) gets backend crash.

From: Satoshi Nagayasu <nagayasus(at)nttdata(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Creating trigger function with argument(s) gets backend crash.
Date: 2005-07-06 08:59:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi all,

When I attempted to create a trigger function with argument(s),
the backend got crashed.

I know this operation is wrong, however I think the backend crash
mustn't be occured, it should be a syntax error or something like that.

Is this a bug, or just my mistake(or misunderstanding)?

Now I'm working on CVS tree retreived on 2005/07/01.

Thanks.
snaga=# CREATE FUNCTION t1_trig_func(integer) RETURNS trigger
snaga-# AS '
snaga'# BEGIN
snaga'# RAISE NOTICE ''foo'';
snaga'# END
snaga'# ' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';
before or while processing the request.
!> \q

NAGAYASU Satoshi <nagayasus(at)nttdata(dot)co(dot)jp>