async. query processing

From: Ruslan A Dautkhanov <rusland(at)scn(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: async. query processing
Date: 2005-06-30 13:59:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello !

How to distinguish is PQgetResult(pgConn) return NULL when just no more
data to process
OR when hard error occur during fetching data from DB?

In the docs for PQsendQuery I not see any reference that PQgetResult can
indicate that
error raised. What changed since PG 7? I have a code in a client C
program, that not
work from PG8...

Thanks a lot for any comments

--