Large Object => invalid input syntax for integer: ""

From: grupos <grupos(at)carvalhaes(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Large Object => invalid input syntax for integer: ""
Date: 2005-06-06 03:58:50
Lists: pgsql-general

I need to use large objects BUT I am having problemns... I instaled
PostgreSQL 8.0.3 windows version with lo module.

first, I created the table below:
CREATE TABLE test
(
description varchar(20),
picture lo
)
WITHOUT OIDS;

After trying to make one insert without value for the lo I get the error
below:

INSERT INTO test VALUES (1);

ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""

Which value I can put on the default of the lo to solve this ? I alreday
tryed -1, 0, 1, null but nothing works...

Why this problem?

Regards,

Rodrigo Carvalhaes

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
acredita-se estar livre de perigo.